Have an account?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You've got a friend in me.

This morning Sadie asked me to put on Woody (Toy Story). Big mistake! Now I will have to watch both Toy Story and Toy Story 2 at least 5 times today. So much for watching the American Idol I DVR'd last night.

Sadie is obsessed with these movies. She knows them both by memory. Anytime we see anything in the store with any of the characters on it she wants it. She has most of the characters in some form or another, but her favorite are her Woody and Jesse dolls. As you can see by their dirty bodies, they have got a lot of play time.

On the plus side, if there is anything I need to get done around the house I can just put this movie in and know where she is and what she is doing. We can't wait for Toy Story 3 this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment