Have an account?

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A rare occurrence or 3 Day 21

This is my husband Danny. Cute huh? Now, there are 3 rare occurrences happening in this one picture. The first is that he actually had time to play his guitar, he rarely has time to breathe lately let alone sit for more than a few minutes. Second is that he doesn't have 1-3 children climbing all over him as he plays. He never is able to bust out his guitar without a munchkin audience. And finally third is that he is letting me take this picture AND allowing me to publish it here. Hopefully he enjoyed his chance to play because the kids are feeling better and will be back to crawling all over him in no time.

1 comment:

  1. yes he IS cute... well handsome! I miss my little brother and you and the babies! :( Hug and kiss everyone for me, i love yall

    ReplyDelete