Have an account?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

One of my many tattoos

A few people have asked to see a picture of this tattoo, so here it is! It is not finished though. This is just the outline and shading, still needs a lot of color. My cousin Whitney has the same tattoo. We decided to get matching tattoos a couple of years ago. We have always been close and we wanted something that would make us even closer.

For those of you who are wondering, yes it did hurt. A lot. But don't let that deter you from getting one. Not every person has the same amount of pain in the same area. Whitney also got hers on her foot and it did not hurt her nearly as bad as it hurt me. Of course, I am much older than she is, and for some reason tattoos are more painful the older you get. I have several more tattoos, many that are still works in progress. It is nice to have a husband who is a tattoo artist, but having 3 kids leaves little time to actually get work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment