Have an account?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mmmmmm Coffee

Coffee. Need I say more? I am not sure I would be able to survive without it. I can drink it any time of day and still sleep like a baby at night. It is not the caffeine that keeps me drinking it, but rather its deliciousness. I love anything coffee flavored; coffee ice cream, coffee candy, coffee milkshakes....whatever! My kids love to drink my coffee so I have to be careful to put it in a place they can't reach, otherwise I would come back into the room to an empty cup. I have created little coffee monsters.

So, to celebrate my love of coffee, I am going to give you some interesting coffee facts that I found at justaboutcoffee.com
- Sprinkling coffee around the base of your garden plants will keep snails and slugs away.
- The coffee tree has 30,000 white flowers when it is in full bloom. (I want a coffee tree)
- 1400 million cups of coffee are consumed a day

Just a few interesting coffee facts. I am sure if I dug a little deeper I would find much more. So, in the spirit of my coffee photo today, I am going to end this post here and go grab another cup.

1 comment:

  1. HI! *waves excitedly* I just found you!!!!

    <3 Oasis Amanda

    ReplyDelete