Have an account?

Monday, February 8, 2010

Pick me a winner!


This is the picture I took yesterday, I just didn't have a chance to post. I was trying to get a cute picture of all three kiddos together, but it is a task that is easier said than done. This one had a lot of potential, it is rather cute, but of course Ean had to do his favorite thing and stick his finger in his nose. It's warm and mushy up there, ya know. What's not to love.
My kids love to have their pictures taken. I just wish they understood what "stay still and look at the camera" meant. Either way, I am sure when we are older, we will look at these pictures and have a good laugh, and that is what is really important.

1 comment:

  1. i don't think i have one picture where everyone is looking and smiling right at the camera. I immediately laughed at this....Ean is just the typical boy! The kids all look adorable :o)

    ReplyDelete