Have an account?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nap Time is Over!

Ean, my baby boy! This is how he wakes up almost every single time, smiling and happy to see me. What more can a mommy ask for? Ean is such a joy. He is happy almost all the time which helps to bring a smile to my face when my day is rough. I can't believe we were done having children before we found out I was pregnant with him. I could not imagine our family without our little man in it. My husband is also overjoyed to have a boy, otherwise he would have been doomed to a house with all females, including the dog! I'm not going to lie, I am having so much fun buying boy items as opposed to the girl things I usually have to buy. Girls can be more fun to shop for, and have more of a selection, but after buying for 2 girls for so long, buying for a boy was so much fun.

Ean's favorite things to do are eat and play with his Daddy's hat. He loves my Mom's cats and tortures them on a regular basis. He is currently in a climbing stage and nothing is off limits. He also enjoys eating the dog's food if I forget to put the bowl on the counter when the dog is not eating. Yum!

1 comment: