Have an account?

Monday, February 8, 2010

I feel pretty.


I had to go to BOCES (our local technical school) this morning, so my cousin Whitney could cut my hair as part of her cosmetology exam. Of course, I had no problem doing this because she helps me when I need it, and I was once a cosmetology student myself. Plus, what else do I have going on really? It was nice to sit and talk to my cousin for a little while. She is a teenager now and hardly has time for her old cousin Lisa.
Whitney has always been like a little sister to me. I used to babysit her when she was a baby, and we have done a lot together throughout the years as well. Now (when she has time) she comes over and we just hang out and watch movies and pick on each other. We even recently got matching pea pod tattoos on our feet.
Whit is a good girl. She wants to move to California someday, but I know she can't live without me!

2 comments:

  1. I need to see more of your hair!!! I'm glad you got some time to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see that tattoo as well!

    ReplyDelete