Have an account?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

You Say Terrier, I Say Terrorizer


Meet Ruby. She is our 1 and a half year old Jack Russell Terrier. She is the most hyper active dog I have ever seen. I had a hard time with Ruby for the longest time, but now that she is growing out of her puppiness, she is getting a bit easier to handle. I feel bad for the poor girl. Lily (5) is always carrying her around and putting her in boxes. Ruby puts up with it though. She is great with the kids.
I wouldn't suggest a Jack Russell Terrier to anyone who wanted a laid back dog, because laid back they are not! They can go, go, go! Ruby likes to be outside and it seems every time I sit down I have to get up to let her out again.

1 comment:

  1. She has a cute face!!!

    Friends of our family had a JRT (named Jack ::) )and he was a hyper little shit until the day he died at age 12.

    I'm glad Ruby is getting out of her puppiness!

    ReplyDelete